If you have any of the following challenges, IMOS is for you:
Improve the prospecting process and sales qualification.
Improve brand recognition and increase audience
Improve communication with prospects and customers
Enter new markets and / or introduce new products / services.
Integrate marketing and commercial operations
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial team
Increase the sales of your web portal
IMOS is a model to increase sales using the digital world that integrates consulting, technical and operational services throughout the client’s journey.
Consider the integration of inbound marketing strategies plus outbound sales, strategic and operational consulting, technical, human resources, definition of KPIs for the improvement of the commercial process and positioning of organizations
With IMOS you can achieve the following:
Compliance with KPIs committed to deliver sales goals.
Increase the number of brand followers
Improve business positioning
Improve the efficiency / effectiveness of the commercial team
I want to get 100 qualified prospects per month
I want to get 10 new customers per month
I want to increase my brand followers by 9% monthly
I want to standardize my sales and marketing costs at 15% of total sales
- Conversion process (website, linkedin, facebook or prospect databases)
- Client / lead and contact management process
- Nutrition and qualification process
- Integration and automation process
1. Planning and Consulting
Define Value, Buyer, Content Strategy, SEO Optimization, Integration, Automation and Qualification
2. Traffic generation
Generate content, Keywords, Improve positioning, attract visitors
Identify prospects, message strategy, centralize information
Execute the content plan, messages and automatic evaluations
5. Market rating
Evaluate the real interest of the prospect in the product / service
6. Sales qualification
Evaluate the interest of the prospect in terms Budget, Authority, Needs, and Timeline. Confirm if there is an opportunity.
7. Opportunity management
Take the prospect identified by the phases of the sales cycle
8. Negotiation and closing
Conclude the sales process
- Converted contacts: number of contacts connected from unidentified to identified
- Market-qualified contacts: number of contacts interested by degree of intention in the product / service
- Qualified contacts for sales: number of contacts interested in purchasing the product / service
- Proposals submitted: number of proposals officially submitted.
- Proposals won: number of proposals accepted and won.